What is Liberty on the Rocks All About?
- What are the Philosophies of LOTR? What Information Do They Promote?
- Where Can I Find Educational Resources and ways to Measure my Knowledge?
Need educational materials for your growing network?
- Visit the Students for Liberty website where LOTR Networks can apply for resources
- Order Reason Magazine for your happy hours, email email@example.com
- Order educational basics to get started, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- What is a Liberty on the Rocks Happy Hour Like?
- Basic Tips for Hosting Happy Hours
- Suggested Roles for Chapter Organizers (PDF)
- Strategies for Building and Maintaining Your Base
- Which Day Should I Host Events?
- What Time Should We Meet?
- How Do I Find a Venue?
- Should I Reserve Space?
- Do’s and Don’ts for LOTR
Items Offered by LOTR National
- Email address
- Website for your chapter
- Educational materials
- A spot on our online map of networks
- Monthly emails providing tips & strategies (sign-up here!)
Marketing Your Network
- Online marketing Tips (Facebook, Email, etc.)
- Best Practice Guide for Facebook
- 8 Tips for Using Facebook
- Print over flyer
- Black and white generic flyer
- Black and white generic flyer #2
- Teal and grey flyer
- Orange and white flyer
- Liberty on the Rocks Logo (standard PDF)
- Liberty on the Rocks Logo (standard JPG)
- Liberty on the Rocks Logo (smaller for use on FB)
- Liberty on the Rocks Logo #2 (Rocks Glass)
- For higher resolution versions of the standard logo, please email email@example.com
- Best Practices for Building & Maintaining Your Base
- Invite a Featured Guest or Speaker: See Tips on Hosting Speakers
Helpful Tips & Resources
- Explanation of a 501(c)3 & how to operate as one
- How to recruit and keep volunteers
- Find local think tanks and free market groups
- Transferring things to a new chapter president
- Tips and Strategies for chapter leaders